Monday, October 11, 2010

Max's: Veggie Lumpia Bites

Max’s Restaurant is known for their ‘sarap to the bones’ fried chicken. They also serve a wide variety of Filipino dishes like Kare-kare, Sinigang, Crispy Pata etc.

Max’s is a little bit pricy for me. We don’t usually dine here unless there are very special occasions or there are promos like ‘chicken all you can’. In celebration of their 65th anniversary, Max’s had a ‘chicken all you can’ promo (promo already ended). Fortunately, me and my girlfriend were able to avail this. She ordered a regular Budget Meal that includes Max's mouth-watering chicken, steaming hot rice, macaroni salad, a glass of refreshing drink and a caramel bar. For me, I go for the kill, one ‘chicken all you can’ meal. If I remember right, I devour four pieces of Max’s quarter fried chicken. In total, that’s a whole chicken for me.
Max's Budget Meal
Since Max’s fried chicken is very well known for it taste, I will no longer make a review of it. Instead I’ll be featuring Max’s Veggie Lumpia Bites.
Max's Veggie Lumpia Bite
Veggie Lumpia Bites is made of selected vegetables, wrap in a bite-size triangle pieces and comes with honey mustard dip. The presentation was good, from the looks of it, you can say that it is very tasty. The crispiness is a great addition for the ‘sarap factor’. The flavors of the Lumpia really compliment the honey mustard dip. If you will dine in Max’s you can try this appetizer, it’s worth your 100 Php.

Until the next foodtrip. Keep on eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment