Saturday, September 25, 2010

Home Cooked: Fried Spam Coated with Egg

Since I like eating, I also like cooking. But it seems that cooking doesn’t like me that much. Some of the dishes I tried to cook turns out not that good. But still it is okay since most the dishes I cooked are for my self only.

I already mastered the art of frying, so anything fried will be okay. My specialty would be fried rice, left over rice plus anything left over equal special fried rice.

Here is one of my fried dish masterpieces. Fried Spam Coated with Egg.
Fried Spam Coated with Egg
Ingredients:
  • 1 can of spam
  • 1 medium size egg
  • 2 table spoon of cooking oil
  • salt to taste
Procedure:
  • Slice spam into bite size pieces
  • Beat the medium size egg and add salt to taste
  • Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan
  • Coat the spam with egg and fry until golden brown
  • Serve while hot
And there you have it. My very own Fried Spam Coated with Egg.

Until the next foodtrip. Keep on eating.

7 comments:

sarah said...

same here! I have totally mastered the art of frying! wahaha... That spam with egg has been one of our mostly cooked breakfast meal, although I still prefer cooking them separately. More power to your blog :)

kwattro said...

thanks Sarah. hope you drop by often :)

Josie said...

it's better nga if you add egg to spam to reduce the saltiness, for me kc its too salty for my taste, so I usually add egg too. :) Happy eating!

KC said...

WOW! Frying is the word! Haha How did you even master that? I remember frying a chicken for a group of people and I burnt it!!! Never wanted to do any cooking anymore since that day! Hahaha

That looks so tasty! I love Fried spam coated with egg!!!

kwattro said...

thanks kaye :)

practice makes perfect. burnt some food when i was starting. secret is, low flame, time and devotion to the food your frying. you could never go wrong :)

kwattro said...

thank you very much vincent :) i will definitely add my blog thanks

zh3en22 said...

Try Spam coated with spicy breading mix... Spam coated with egg is aclassic one...I like it with hot sauce.

Post a Comment