Wednesday, September 1, 2010

7-Eleven: Siopao Asado

Its 2 AM in the morning and my stomach is rumbling. I went down to our canteen and found the same dishes served this dinner. Decided to take a walk outside the office to cool off a little and find a decent meal. Found my self dragged by my feet in a near 7-Eleven. Now I call this a decent meal compared to those canteen’s leftovers.
7-Eleven’s Siopao Asado and Big Uhaw Gatorade
7-Eleven’s Siopao Asado and Big Uhaw Gatorade. I really like this 7-Eleven’s Siopao Asado because they are affordable and taste good. The Siopao sauce is a little sour for my taste, but it’s okay, I usually don’t put sauce in my Siopao. Best part of this Siopao, more bread than fillings, great way to fill this stomach.

Until the next foodtrip. Keep on eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment