Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting All Over Again

I started this blog last year to post reviews of foods that I’ve tried. Last time that I updated this blog was exactly one year ago. I browsed my collection of food pictures that I supposed to post in this blog, but because time does not permits me to, this pictures piled up in my computer. After browsing, one thing comes to mind.

I decided to re-launch this food blog of mine. I’m not good in writing things, but I will try my best to describe the taste and share the experience every time I post something here.

So to start, here is a picture of the Lechon we had in our family reunion last January.
Lechon
I decided to make this my first post because as a Filipino, Lechon is a symbol of feast. And that exactly what I want this blog to be.

Until the next foodtrip. Keep on eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment